Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wishlist Races

I'm not sure if I have ever shared this but, I have an addiction to medals. I love the hardware I get after a race. 

That being said, here are a few of my "wishlist" races based strictly on their medals:

ALL the Run Disney races have the best medals (if you're a Disney fanatic like me.)

2012 Walt Disney World Half Marathon, Jan. 5, Orlando, FL.

Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend, Feb. 24, Orlando, FL.

Tinkerbell Half-Marathon, Jan. 27, Anaheim, CA

I was actually going to sign up for the Tinkerbell Half-Marathon but, it was sold out. Next year for sure! 

Surf City Medal, Feb. 5, 2011. Huntington Beach, CA
Love this Surf City medal. The race is known for its medals. Definitely on my wish list.

Although medals are fun and cool. I especially like them because of the memories that are associated with them. It's a symbol of accomplishment! 

If you have any other medal recommendations pass them along. Would love to hear which medals you think are the best!

No comments: